Friday, October 9, 2009

Rain, rain, rain, and more rain...

How much more rain can there be? Must it rain all at the same time. How about spreading it out over the months instead of hitting us with it all in a few weeks.

After taking the kids to school this morning, I climbed back into bed with a very tired Child #4. She didn't want to go to sleep last night and was justup off and on most of the evening. She wasn't cranky or sick... just "not tired". Well I was still tired (trying to keep from getting to run down with this possible flu) and I made her get back into bed with me.

It really is nice to sleep in a cozy bed when its dark, overcast and rainy outside. I do love to sleep when it rains. There is just something so soothing and comforting about the sound of falling water.

Just a quiet lazy morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment