Monday, June 6, 2011

Not the best customer service...

So I called AT&T today about my lost phone. Still hasn't turned up at HEB.

Since I didn't have insurance on it, they won't replace it. I'm not eligible for upgrade for, get this, until June 20th. TWO WEEKS from now.

I could get a replacement phone through their replacement program but it can't be an iPhone because those aren't in the program and I'd have to extend my contract 11 months.

Seriously that's the best they can offer me. A crappy phone (for whatever price range I'm willing to spend) with 11 month contact or nothing for 2 weeks when I could "upgrade" to a iPhone 4 for about $100 without a contact obligation. I'd take the 11 month contract extension if I could just get another iPhone.

We have two iPhones with them and have been customers for over more than 5 years and that's the best they can do??

We could add an additional line for $15 plus data plan and $100 refurb iPhone 4 and it would be cheaper. We were discussing giving Child #1 my old 3Gs when I upgraded to the iPhone 5 due out sometime this summer. Guess we'll get a refurb 4 for her instead that I'd use until we can get "my phone" when I'm eligible in two weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment