Monday, September 21, 2009

WHY? Stop the world I want to get off...

I swear if it isn't one thing its another...

So Saturday night I realized that the house wasn't very cool. Yep, the A/C has stopped working. NICE! This will be the FIFTH time since we moved into this house almost 5 years ago. This is really getting old. Thankfully with my landlord's service insurance its only cost us about $35-50 each time but still. WTF?? I'm so tired of having the damn A/C go out. Its probably the compressor... again. Nothing is working on the outside unit. And with the way the house is designed opening the windows doesn't really help to cool off the house. Last night the temp never went below 82 degrees and let me tell you, its nice and sticky in here.

Yes, there are small favors. It could have gone out two weeks ago when we were still hitting triple digit numbers... but we've actually already done that twice with this A/C unit in the past. I'm just sooo over this crap. And of course the service insurance will not cover weekend services so we have to wait until this morning for the service call to be filed with someone. Nice. Which can mean that we might not have someone out here until tomorrow.

And NOW... the damn fridge has stopped working.

FUCK!!!!

I've got a light on inside but otherwise no power. Everything is starting to get covered in condensation and the freezer is starting to defrost. And of course its nice and full of food! Its 6 years old. It shouldn't have gone out yet... right? Of course the warranty was only good for 5 years. I'm not sure if its worth trying to get someone out here to try to fix it.

I really didn't need this today. So now I have to wait until I hear about the A/C service and then I've got to go and find a new fridge... for cheap. Very cheap and that can be delivered today.

UGH!!

And then to just piss me off this morning, the kitchen light had decided to become finicky. Its one of those crappy fluorescent tube lights. One side has decided to not come on at all and the other one will only come on after I try a few times.

Seriously? Did I really need this??

DAMMIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment